The project activities are carried out in the following areas:
1. Improve competitiveness of touristic and hospitality SMEs:
- monitoring of the current status of SMEs,
- seminars for SMEs on organizing cross-border cooperation,
- develop and publish methodological recommendations,
- visits to exchange of positive experience.
2. Create IT-enabled association of touristic and hospitality SMEs.
- establishment of an interregional, self-regulatory and independent Association of touristic and hospitality SMEs of the project region.
3. Make a set of new ICT tools that provide new opportunities in business of touristic and hospitality SMEs:
- modern ICT-tools with a search system, trip planning and geo-location.
4. Fostering development of ecosystem for cross-border bicycling and eco-tourism:
- development and mapping of the bicycle routes,
- gamification quests,
- guide for trip planning,
- student conference,
- study courses for guides-instructors,
- press-tours and info tours,
- cycling race,
- volunteer events for cleaning of the sites along bicycling routes.
5. Facilitate cross-border cooperation of SMEs.
- partnership for SMEs of project region,
- create five unique pilot packages of cross-border touristic services “on a turn-key basis”.